If you choose to study in the CLASSROOM:
- You work on high-performance laptops. The graphics engines and other programs you will need in the development of your game run smoothly. SAVE IS SAVE, NOT ERROR. : P
- Establish direct links with a team with which you can continue developing your game.
- You can't hide behind the screen. If you didn't understand something, the trainer will know. That's how you leave for sure with the lesson learned.
- You can increase your chances of employment. Both in the game dev industry and in another industry, soft skills (interpersonal skills) are extremely important! You can develop them much better offline, together with colleagues and trainers.
- You make friends and create an extensive network of video game developers. You establish connections not only with the trainer of the chosen course but also with the rest of our trainers.
If you choose to learn ONLINE:
You learn from the comfort of your own home. You can turn the time spent on the road into time dedicated to your projects.
- Aren't you from Bucharest? So what? The city no longer limits you in any way to fulfill your dream, that of becoming a video game developer.
- The costs are lower and not just the financial ones. Time is on your side.
- You self-discipline. Online education requires a certain level of effort. The fact that you learn from home can distract you, but you can also mobilize to be careful.
C ++ applied in Unreal Engine
1 seat available out of 5. Taking into account the current situation, we prefer to allocate a smaller number of participants, for each course, in order to avoid congestion which can lead to a higher risk of illness.